May 25, 2014

Fri return

Well I had to take Friday off for some family commitments but those didn't begin until 10. So what was I to do. Easy talked my Dad into a trip to the Q for a fly fishing trip.  Figured I had the fish patterned after Tuesday but unfortunately NO.  The hairs ear brought nothing to the net. All that was managed was a small brown on a pheasant tail?!?! Fish haven't been hitting that all season.  Did manage a stock bow in one of the deeper sections of the river on a black cone head woolly bugger.  He pulled a steelhead trick and came shooting out of the water to the head if the pool only to come back down and head to the back of the pool where he lost me.  A nice size fish with a well executed plan on how to loose a fisherman.

No comments: